John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering.
Experience:  Math, science and 25 years experience in computer programming
Type Your Question Here...

instant payment to Honk Kong bank online

Payment to China. I need to send a payment to a Hong Kong bank. Is there any way of doing this instantly online? I do not want to sent it to a Western Union booth or via email - it must transfer actually into the bank account. I have tried but their registartion button is broken. Please help me find a way! I need to send this within the next 12 hours.

Western Union has online transfer service ( And of course PayPal can do the transfer instantaneously but it will have to be through email ( But if you do not want to use these services, here are other popular online transfer services:

Check them out and choose the one that suits you best.

Hope this helps.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.

thanks for answering.

First off: Paypal and Western Union do not pay it straight into a bank account as per my question.

Ikobo do not pay into a bank account they require the use of a credit card which you send to the customer - therefore is not instant

Money gram I think only send the money online - but I will double check this and xoom now.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
SmileYou might have hit the nail on the head with Xoom. I'm just registering and making sure that I can make the payment I need. As soon as it goes through I will pay you.

I also gave you the XOOM link (the 1st link). Doesn't that do it?

Anyway, your next best choice is to log on to your bank (or go there in person) and do the transfer from there.

Oops! Didn't see your last reply when I posted. OK,.try it and let me know. I hope it works for you.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.

It may be a while as I only have the details for the US dollar account - with xoom I must pay them in HKD. If only everywhere accepted PaypalSmile

I'll let you know as soon as the payment goes through - I have to contact the Lady in China for other bank details. I wont forget. I am reluctant to pay now as I have paid for answers before and the links have been useless - so I would rather wait until the link is proven and payment goes through before I cough up the cash (just incase I need to re-post the question).

Thank you for your fast reponse - you are a star!

You're most welcome. Take your time :)

Customer: replied 9 years ago.

Hi John, thanks for all your help.

I tried Xoom but they still havent gotten back to me yet and their customer service lines are either disconnected or very busy.

Faced with the possibility of not receiving payment for a few days, the seller all of a sudden decided that he would accept Western Union after all!

But as promised I have returned to pay your fee because its paid, in their hands and I'll get my stuff - yay!Smile

General point of this being thank you very much, I really appreciated your quick reponse. Have a great day! Kelly.