Munayco Law
Munayco Law, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Legal Consultant
Type Your Question Here...

What is the history behind Bolton Le Sands, England

Please add details I just found out I once had family there and may still. Is it worth making a trip there? I Just found out about it so I could not have asked you this directed question. If I am putting you out, I am sorry.
Bolton Le Sands is a very large village with a population of 7,000. It has one school and it used to be called Bolton before the arrival of the railway system. You can read the specifics of this village here.

As the village has a population of 7000, I would encourage you visit that location as it will be easy to locate any family members that may still remain there and if they have made history at Bolton Le Sands.

You can see picture of Bolton Le Sands and access maps of the village here.

Have a wonderful trip.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it’s associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with the appropriate legal counsel for accurate information. Thank you.