John D
John D, BS Degree in Engineering.
Experience:  Math, science and 25 years experience in computer programming
Type Your Question Here...

I am trying to move downloaded movies from limewire library ...

I am trying to move downloaded movies from limewire library to a folder in my documents which seems pretty simple until i open my documents folder where upon an error message from explorer shuts down my whole desktop, and then i have to re-boot the system i have tried tweaking internet options with no luck, please help.(the errors are due to Xvid explorer informs me)     
                                         &nbs p;                                patrick

Sounds like a clear case of virus attack. You should avoid downloading movie files or executable files from limewire, most of them are infected and can harm your system. Stick to music files only.

As for the one already downloaded, delete it and run a good virus removal program to clean your system.

Hope this helps.