Viki, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I have eleven years experience writing statewide educational tests for all levels.
Type Your Question Here...

Info on whole house water purification system

How do I know if the water purification salesman is full of it. Does the average household really need a whole house purifier? The main sales tactics used were all the minerals and cloudy stuff in the water...less soap usage and also better skin and hair. Is there a difference in the ones you can buy for 1000.00 online and the one he is trying to sell me for 3500.00? It looked great when he was here but now that he's gone we are wondering why!?!?!
Category: General
Expert:  Viki replied 9 years ago.

I think the info on this website will answer many of your questions:

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
The website is definetly helpful but after reading most of the articles I realized that it was just another company trying to sell their own distilling system.....I would tend to think that they would be biased....Any other help?
Expert:  Viki replied 9 years ago.