Viki
Viki, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I have eleven years experience writing statewide educational tests for all levels.
Type Your Question Here...

empowerment acronyms

Customer Question

must speak to ethics, integrity, diversity and community
Category: General
Expert:  M.C. replied 7 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer.

What information are you seeking? Existing organizations, phrases? Or are you looking to create an acronym for a company, phrase, etc?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply to M. Castillo's Post: Looking to create an acronym for a police service that incorporates community, diversity, accountability, integrity, ethics...that type of thing. Something easily identified and inclusive of the key values of that service.
Expert:  M.C. replied 7 years ago.
Do you care to include the city or police force name?

Is there a website I could investigate that talks about this division?

Also, is it youth-oriented?

I'd like to get as much information as possible to make this a great acronym.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply to M. Castillo's Post: can't divulge the police service however the community it serves is culturally diverse, the service focuses on maintaining high ethical standards, the highest standards of professioanlism while being caring and accountable to those they serve and protect

does that help?
Expert:  M.C. replied 7 years ago.
Yes, that should be good. I'll start working on it.

Expert:  M.C. replied 7 years ago.
How about: The PROTECT Team

Providing
Respectful
Outreach
Toward
Every
Community

Team (Together)

I hope this information is helpful. If it is, please kindly click the "Accept" button. Bonus and feedback are always greatly appreciated.

Thank you, and best wishes!

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply to M. Castillo's Post: I have all the faith in the world in you!

Remember it needs to be an acronym like PEACE (professional, ethics, accountability, community...you get the message.

I'm looking forward to your response...by the way are you in Canada, U.S or UK?

Just curious
Expert:  M.C. replied 7 years ago.

I am in the United States.

So PROTECT didn't work.

I like PEACE, that's good! (Professional, ethical, accountable, community environment).

I'll try one more. Kindly give me a few minutes.

Thank you.

M. Castillo
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
remember the acronyms has to stand for something...should be fairly short and not too convuluded. I just gave peace as an example...why not check another police website such as www.wrps.on.ca. That is one of our local police services...perhaps that might help you?
Expert:  M.C. replied 7 years ago.
Thank you,

Because I am unsure of the exact purpose of the service and who it is for (police, community, youth, etc.), I feel I am unable to create a useful or accurate acronym.

I will kindly opt out of the question in hopes that another Expert may be able to help you.

Best of luck!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply to M. Castillo's Post: how does that happen? do I need to re-submit my request or will this just go back into a pool where people reply? I've never done this before so I'm pretty "green". Can you give me some direction.

Thanks
Expert:  M.C. replied 7 years ago.

Your question has automatically gone back to the top of the list. If any of our Experts can help you, you will receive a reply.

Again, I apologize for not being able to further assist you. I realize there are confidentiality issues preventing you from elaborating on the service you are trying to create an acronym for, but without further information, I feel I am unable to help.

Thank you for using Just Answer! I hope another Expert will be able assist you.

Best wishes!
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thank you for your assistance...I appreciate your efforts.

Cheers

Kim
Expert:  Viki replied 7 years ago.

Hi Kim-

How about this:

Strength

Through

Respect,

Integrity,

Values &

Ethics

Viki, Internet Researcher
Experience: I have eleven years experience writing statewide educational tests for all levels.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
that's pretty good...you're definitely on the right track...do you have another answer that could be appropriate??

Are you the same person who is located in the U.S?
Expert:  April replied 7 years ago.

How about PACT? Professional Accountability to Community Team.

You could stress your service is making a PACT with the community to uphold the highest ethical standards for service.

Expert:  Viki replied 7 years ago.

Dear XXXXX

I'm from the U.S. (upstate N.Y.). I decided to give it a try when M. Castillo opted out. I thought STRIVE was my best idea, but if you were looking for something short, how about:

Accountability

Integrity

Morale