Patricia, Ace Researcher
Experience:  Former Ins. Agt., Paramedic, and Pilot. Animal Behaviorist, Trouble Shooter, Organizational Mgr.
Type Your Question Here...

If it is 19 36 PST what time is it Standard Time

Customer Question

I would like to know on what time it is Standard time if it is 19:36 PST
Category: General
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Patricia replied 9 years ago.

Hello. "Standard" time is a term that is not used much anymore. It has been replaced by either "Zulu" time or "greenwich mean time", (GMT). 19:36, would be the same as 7:36 P.M. Pacific time is 8 hours later than Zulu time. To convert Pacific time to Zulu time, you need to add 8 hours. When going the other way, Zulu to Pacific, you add 8 hours. So, at 7:36 P.M. Pacific time, it is 11:36 A.M. Zulu time, also 11:36 on a 24 hour clock. Here is a link to a world time zone map that can help you to visualize the time zones. Click here: I hope this helps but if you need anything else, just let us know. Patricia