Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Research Expert
Experience:  Publicity/Marketing, Published Writer, Business Owner, World Traveler
Type Your Question Here...

how do I become a hells angel or other outlaw motorcycle gang member

I want to join an outlaw motorcycle club and like the hells angels, mongols, bandidos, outlaws and want to prospect and patch in.
Category: General
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

Hi Builder,

Any Hells Angel worth his salt would say if you have to ask, then you can't join (smile). Do you know any Hells Angels? Bandidos? Outlaws?

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Actually I understand that. The San Diego Hells Angels Chapter was decimated by the Fed in 2002 and there in lies the problem in finding one. The one I knew well is in jail. Teh answer you gave me is all over the Angels sites so it is not new. Seems you do not find them. They find you but in order for that to happen you have to know here to look.,
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 9 years ago.

Actually, I only gave you an info request, not an answer. What I mentioned is not something I got from the site, but is the credo of any Hells Angel. I know Hells Angels as well as a host of other "club" members. You don't join them. You know someone who is one, or know someone who knows someone who is one. You ride with them, you put your time in and prove that you are worthy of being a part of their family. Depending on how long your friend is in jail you should write him, find out if there is anything he needs while he is there, if he gets out anytime soon, you'll have a person who can introduce you. You can also find out where any of these organizations hang out at, what clubs, bars, pubs, etc and frequent them yourself. This is a good way to find out about events, rides, picnics, ect.

You can't go there acting like you want to join, that will only make them not want you to join. You just have to be yourself. Once they start seeing you around, more and more often, someone will invite you to another bar, or some type of ride or event. You will have to put in the ride time. Anytime you hear about a ride, you should be there with bells on. Talk to members, be upfront and honest about what your interests are, and I can't say it prepared to go on rides, no matter how long or inconvenient....because THAT is what they take seriously.

The Outlaws website has a list of their chapters, check and see if there is one in your town....if so, they can't be hard to find.

I hope this helps, if you have any further questions, feel free to ask, it costs nothing to click reply. If this has helped, please remember to click the green accept button.