April, Skilled Researcher; Honors Graduate
Experience:  15 years management experience; Business Owner - writing / editing / research / creative design
Type Your Question Here...

How do I use my toastmaster bread box model 1155

Customer Question

My friend no longer wanted this breadbox so she gave it to me without a manual and doesn't remember how to use it. Please help.
Category: General
Expert:  April replied 9 years ago.

HiCustomer The Toastmaster brand is produced by Salton. Their website does not offer the manual for download for the bread box you listed, but they do have a customer service page where you might can request more information. That page can be found here

Apparently the company no longer produces that model. However, their customer service reps should be able to assist you with either finding the manual or explaining the basic directions. Most bread mixes have the instructions on the box for making the bread, so really all you should need is the basic functions of the Toastmaster machine. Specific instructions for preparing the dough will come from the box of mix.