Rsposta4u
Rsposta4u, Philomath
Experience:  Handyman - Electronics - Master Gardener - Teacher - Graphic - Buyer - Photographer - Maintenance
1468671
Type Your Question Here...

How do I track a package coming from China via the China post office?

I was given a tracking number but can't seem to find anywhere to track it?
Category: General
Expert:  Rsposta4u replied 7 years ago.

You might try clicking on this link and entering in your tracking number. The China Post Offices web site can be found by clicking here. The problems I have encountered with most postal services is once the parcel leaves the country it can no longer be tracked. Other countries do not track packages that come from different countries. Do you know how the package is being sent?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply toCustomers Post: When I put in the tracking number on the first link you gave me it says there's no info available. When I go to the regular China Post website I can't seem to find anywhere that it says to track anything. That's after I translate the pagef course. The person who is sending me the package says It's being sent by air shipping via the China Post.
Expert:  Rsposta4u replied 7 years ago.

If it is being sent air you should have it in less than a week. I know I ship packages all the time to China and they get there in a week unless the post office screws up and sends them surface. Then it can take 2 months or more and it has happened to me. Did the person sending you the package give you a web site to track the package on?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply toCustomers Post: Nope I didn't get a website to track it it's been about 3 weeks now. Well I guess I'll have to get in touch with her and see if she can track it from her end of the world. Thanks for you time nonetheless.
Expert:  Rsposta4u replied 7 years ago.
Sorry I cannot be more helpful. If it was sent Air would have been delivered by now unless it was lost. I have had packages returned to me as much as 1 year later. Was the item purchased on line? Did you pay by PayPal by chance?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply toCustomers Post: Yep I bought it off ebay, through paypal.
Expert:  Rsposta4u replied 7 years ago.

That does give you a lot of protection. You need to start a item not relieved process with PayPal. It does take awhile but they will refund your payment. Just make sure to follow with the information that PayPal ask for. As far as ebay helping I have found them to be useless.If I can help please let me know.

Rsposta4u, Philomath
Experience: Handyman - Electronics - Master Gardener - Teacher - Graphic - Buyer - Photographer - Maintenance