Munayco Law
Munayco Law, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Legal Consultant
Type Your Question Here...

how can I get dog urine stains off my lawn

My dog is ruining my lawn because of all the urine spots that urining my lawn
Category: General
Expert:  Munayco Law replied 10 years ago.
You can do several things to fix the burn marks your dog is leaving as a result of urinating on your lawn. You can replace the ruined patch with a urine resistant grass, you can saturate the lawn with more water to remove the urine smell which attracts dogs to return to the same location to urinate, but the most important thing you could do is train your dog to urinate in certain designated locations. I would advise against any urine repellent sprays as I have experience that those do not work. You can also speak with your local nursery on further guidance and provide them a sample of your grass. Take a patch of normal grass and then a patch of your ruined lawn and see what they recommend. You can read more on lawn care here. and here
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to AnswerWhiz's Post: what is urine repellant grass>
Thank you for your reply. Many stores sell products that repel an animal from urinating on the location were the product is used. Here is a link that sells the product I am talking about.