Munayco Law
Munayco Law, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Legal Consultant
Type Your Question Here...

New Real Estate Agent looking for advice

I am a BRAND NEW Real Estate Agent and I am looking for knowledge about the industry (residential in NY). I want to learn all about the industry so I can properly represent my clients as well as attract clients. How do I market myself and compete against veteran agents? What are some proven tips to gain listings and buyers? I want to do a newsletter of my own, but need more trade references. Are there any Real Estate Agents publications or monthly email newsletters? If you're a veteran agent and had a proven professional for a daughter, what advice would you give to get started in this business?
Unfortunately, I have not worked in New York area to be of any guidance. What I do highly recommend is you sign up with a free forum for agents where you can ask your questions there and get them answered by leading real estate experts in the industry. I have been successful in what I do by tapping into this forum. They answer basically anything and everything related to real estate.