Lori, Research Analyst
Experience:  General Information and Online Research
Type Your Question Here...

Can I Ship Back Flower Remedies to The U.S.A.

No Comment Added
Category: General
Expert:  Lori replied 10 years ago.

Hi Alice-

Do you mean remedies like Bach Flower Remedies? Where are you wanting to ship FROM?

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Lori's Post: Hi, Yes, Bach Flower Remedies. Which are in a Dropper Bottle, with a Sealed Top, Bought From a Licensed Dealer. I'm Shipping from the U.K.
Expert:  Lori replied 10 years ago.

I've ordered remedies and medications from the UK and Australia with no problem. Of course, I'm not receiving in large amounts and I'm unsure as to what quantities you are wanting to ship in. I don't see any postal regulations that would prevent them from coming in, since they are homeopathic medications in sealed bottles and can also be purchased in the US

I couldn't find anything anywhere on the US postal site or the UK site that would lead me to believe these could not be sent. You may want to email the postal service in the US, but there is nothing listed at the US postal site that would lead me to believe you cannot ship them in either. Here is a link to contact them directly for verification.

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Lori's Post: Hi, Thankyou for your reply. If I shipped all 38 Bach Remedies, in Sealed Bottles, and which are presented in a Wooden Box, for them to store the bottles. This would be then wrapped in Bubble Wrap, and Brown Paper. Would Customs have a Problem in Letting This Through. Do you think that you could get exact verification.
Expert:  Lori replied 10 years ago.
I can find out for you but it may take me a day or so to get a confirmed answer. Do you mind waiting?