Ryan
Ryan, Professional Researcher
Experience:  I only answer questions I'm 100% confident in. If you got an answer from me it's because I know it!
795193
Type Your Question Here...

my husbans passport has been stamped at a foreign airport and i need t

i need to check which country a stamp on my husbands passport to see if he was in thailand or saudi arabia. the stamp is not in english writing how can i find out
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
IF I CAN GET THE PASSPORT TONIGHT I WILL SEND IT TOYOU. I DONT KNOW HOW TO CUT AND PASTE TO ATTACH THINGS TO EMAIL (IF THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT IM A COMPLETE NOVICE AT COMPUTERS IM AFRAID.

No problem! I hope I will be able to help.

John D, BS Degree in Engineering.
Experience: Math, science and 25 years experience in computer programming

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer.

On the right (page #15) you will see Thailand's stamps. I was in Thailand last October and can confirm this is how it still looks, a triangle and a rectangle. The outer edges are numbers, and on the insides it gives says "Bangkok, Thailand" or other city.

Here is a picture of someone who has been in and out of Saudi Arabia. You'll notice a crossing of two swords and a tree in both sides.

I hope this information has helped. If so, please don't forget to "Accept" my answer.

Regards,

Ryan

Ryan, Professional Researcher
Experience: I only answer questions I'm 100% confident in. If you got an answer from me it's because I know it!