Walter
Walter, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Experienced Internet Researcher.
997364
Type Your Question Here...

Where can you buy Microcrisp

Customer Question

Where can you buy "Microcrisp"? It is a metal /paper foil for crisping in microwave ovens.
Category: General
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

Hi

I was unable to find a site that sells the wrap. But there are some auctions on ebay that sell the kits. Price range is 5-10.00 and includes the whole kit and several rolls of the crisping wrap.

Here is a link to one of the auctions:

MICROCRISP SET-MICROWAVE BROWNING/ CRISPING/ BAKING-NIB

Walter

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Walter's Post: Dear XXXXX,
     Thank you for your reply, this is exactly what I want. I have been to the site that you gave me, and found, most unfortunately, that it is available only in the USA.
     It is my fortune, or misfortune depending on how you look at it, to live in Queensland Australia.
     Is it possible that you can extend your answer to tell me how to get it here?

Regards XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX
     (rogergreen@buzzbb.net)
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

Hum, if you would not mind waiting I will research and see what I can locate.

Walter

Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

Sorry, but unfortunately the wrap has been discontinued and I can not locate it anywhere but on eBay and as you already know it ships to USA.

If you would like you can email the seller and ask her if she would be willing to ship to you for a additional fee. I have bought and sold on eBay allot and many sellers will ship out of the USA if someone asks.

I wish you the best and am truly sorry I was unable to locate the product for you.

Walter

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Walter's Post: Dear XXXXX,
     Thank you for your second answer. I am trying to ask the seller is she will forward some of the goods to me in Australia, as you suggested.
     At the moment I can't access the seller. EBay keeps rejecting my registration and won't allow me access without it.
     I'm sorry to keep you waiting, but I'll keep trying.

Regards XXXXX XXXXX
     (rogergreen@buzzbb.net)
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

I spoke with the seller on your behalf and she said she would be more then happy to ship to Australia as long as you pay the cost of shipping.

She has a rough estimate of 16.00 for shipping, but is stopping at the post office to make sure. She said she looks forward to hearing from you.

Good Luck,

Walter

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Walter's Post: Dear XXXXX,
     Thank you for yet another reply this morning. As I tried to explain to you earlier, I would like to contact the seller and complete all these transactions. However I am unable to access address, or contact, at eBay.
     If you could possibly give me her address, I'll get on to it right away.
     I hope I'm not asking you to do too much, but I'm very impressed.

Regards XXXXX XXXXX

rogergreen@buzzbb.net
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

Unfortunately the way Ebay works is you must be a member of the site and place the order though them after you win the item though bidding.

As far as getting her address they will only give you the address after you have won the auction.

Walter

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Walter's Post: Dear XXXXX,
     Thank you for yet another reply, you must be getting rather fed up with this compensation by now. I apologise.
     I have tried once again to carry out your suggestions. I tried to register again with Ebay, which you have to do before making a bid.
     They allowed me to register. Then I have to find Micro Crisp again which I did.Next I was told to login to make a bid. At this point it all starts again and they can't recognize my password XXXXX which I'd written down most carefully. Next I try to enter as a guest, but to do that I have to register again.
     It rather looks as if I will have to give this away. It is with great reluctance that I even say this; as I really do want this product. However I just don't know what to do now.
     If you can bear to waste your time any further with such a difficult customer, and you can help you along with this seemingly difficult quest, I shall be much indebted to you.

Regards XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX

rogergreen@buzzbb.net
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

Did you confirm your account though the email they send? If so then I am at a loss. And don't worry about it your not being too difficult ;0)

I would email ebay and ask them about your registration problems and they should be able to help you from there. I wish you the best.

Walter