Terri, Nurse, parent, cousnselor
Experience:  Nurse, mother of 5, psychology, communications,31 years married,homemaker
Type Your Question Here...

whats miley cyrus phone number

Customer Question

What is Miley Cyrus' cell phone number?
Category: General
Expert:  Terri replied 10 years ago.
There is a Miley Cyrus website for her fans. You can sign up and get free downloads, information, pictures, etc. its:
Don't forget to accept my answer Thank-you!
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Terri's Post:I'm sorry, but i am really not that satisfied. I asked for miley cyrus phone number and all i get is a website with pix, downloads, and news about her.. i'm really sorry, but i can not accept. this is not an answer to my question.. Thanks for trying though. :-)
Expert:  Terri replied 10 years ago.

I have a friend of her's sending me an e-mail this week. I'll pass it on to you. I also found a new website with a blog section. I was amazed at how much info you could get from that!

For now that's all I've got

Don't give up on me I'm working on it. Thanks for being patient!

Your friend, Justerri

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Terri's Post: Ok.. thanks!! um, do u think u could give me the contact info for her friend?? (email, im, phone #) anything. Thanks, Lea