Muriel, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years Experience in Researching and Educated College Student
Type Your Question Here...

Where to find women who are interested in men with small penis?

Customer Question

Women looking for men with small or tiny penis

Category: General
Expert:  Muriel replied 10 years ago.

I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to be able to assist you. Your question wasn't that clear for me to understand so I will need you to answer a few questions before I can assist you.
Are you looking to find women who are interested in men with small penis?
Have you tried placing a personal ad with a online dating agency?
Timmy please feel free to answer those questions so that I can further assist you. I strongly believe that I can assist you in this situation. I can do some research and search around for you. Please answer the questions so I can provide the proper feedback. You won't be dissapointed!! I await your return. Have a great day.

Customer: replied 10 years ago.

Yes I am looking for women that like men with small penis.

Expert:  Muriel replied 10 years ago.

Thank you for replying Timmy. Now I need a little more information for you.
What would you like me to do for you?
Would you like me to give you some options on finding women who are interested in men with small penises?
Please let me know. Thanks

Customer: replied 10 years ago.

Yes I would like your option on finding women who are interested in men with small penis. Single sites, web sites, any thing.

Expert:  Muriel replied 10 years ago.

Timmy when do you need this information? Is there a deadline you're working with?
I will get started on finding the information for you a.s.a.p. Please tell me when you would like to have the answer? Thank you

Customer: replied 10 years ago.

No, there is no dead line. Anytime you get it.

Expert:  Muriel replied 10 years ago.

Ok great Timmy!! I'm working on it but just one more question. Sorry about all the questions but I want to be able to deliver some good advice to you.
Please tell me what are you looking for?
Basically Sex: One night Stand? Chance Encounter? or

Something Serious:Having a relationship with a woman who doesn't mind being with a man who has a small penis?
That information would really help me to advise you to the correct websites and groups. Thank You

Customer: replied 10 years ago.

Expert:  Muriel replied 10 years ago.

Hello Timmy,
I have found a couple websites which I feel, might be of some interest to you. If you are basically looking for just sex then these websites will suit you. The thing about these websites is women are looking for the same thing as you. Sex. I strongly don't think they care much about a penis size. If it is a one night stand or chance encounter then you have nothing to worry about. I'm sure there are even women on this site that may like men with small penis. Remember every woman doesn't want a man with a huge penis. I know that is hard to believe..but it is true.
Please check into:
Timmy if you are looking for something more, like a serious romantic relationship with a woman who likes a man with a small penis then please take down these notes:
You can go to almost any personals website, join them, and create or join groups that may be relevant to what you're looking for.
Example: Join, Browse their groups that they have. They have thousands of groups. You might actually find one like, "women who love men with small penis". If not then create a group entitled that.
You can create groups on:
Online Dating Websites
Friend Websites like
If you need help creating groups then please let me know and I will be able to assist you with that as well. You should really consider joining myspace. Great website for meeting people who are Interested in the things that you are.
Other websites to check out are:
In addition to joining websites and joining groups you can also consider simply doing this. This may give you the most quickest results.
Have you heard of Craigslist. Well Craigslist is basically a service where you can go and post classified ads for free. I believe every city has a Craigslist. I live out here in NY so when I want to post ad or search for a job I go to NY Craigslist. You too can go to Craigslist and post a personal ad for free. Craigslist is cool because is 100% free and you can post whatever you want and ask for whatever you want. So I advise you to go to Craigslist and Post a Personals Ad. You can choose whatever title you wish. In this situation it maybe
"Women who are looking for a man with a small penis"or "Man with a small penis seeks nice woman". It can be whatever you choose. The ad is confidential and private. Craigslist doesn't give out your email address to anyone. So you're fully protected. If you need help posting ads like that, please let me know so I can further assist you.
So basically that is it. Just one more thing though. You need to know that every woman isn't looking for a man with a huge penis. When you do find the right woman she won't care about penis size. Well she shouldn't. That's just how I am though. I do hope that you find the right woman for you and I will like to assist you further, if you may need assistance beyond this information that I have provided. If you don't understand something..If you don't know how to browse or create groups...If you don't know how to create ads, then please let me know and I will try to assist you. Any help that you need after you have read this will be free of charge. That means that I will help you for free:) I hope that I have helped in every way. I do wish you the best of luck and hope to hear from you again!!