Jeopard
Jeopard, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Publisher and Printer for over 30 yrs... Designed & published print media on every topic.
Type Your Question Here...

correcton of billing error

I asked a question on this web site, gave my credit card #XXXXX clicked 'confirm'
and instead of the $9.00 I agreed to pay if satisfied with your response, I
was told that before I could read your answer I would have to pay $18.! How
did that happen? I did ask the same question and followed (I thought) your
instructions and clicked it in twice.   Maybe that's how it happened. BUT
half way through reading your anwser (which was most helpful) I lost the
page and you all then came back up to say it was now $23! Help! I am more
than happy to pay you $9. I will NOT pay $23.   Please advise as to what to
do next. You have my credit card #XXXXX You would be able to correct this.

Thank you.
Erin Malloy-Hanley XXX@XXXXXX.XXX
Category: General
Expert:  Jeopard replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

I see that you have a deposit. I believe there is a way you can choose the amount for the question that you post.

Expert:  Lori replied 7 years ago.

Hi Erin-

I checked your prior questions and you did not accept either of them; therefore you should not be charged. Please contact info@justanswer.com to confirm that you were not charged for your prior questions. Sometimes there are glitches in the system, but I think everything is okay with what I've researched on your prior questions. You should not be charged since you did not accept.

Lori, Research Analyst
Experience: General Information and Online Research
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Reply to Jeopard's Post: I think you replied to my fee problem by saying
the $18 was credited to my account. Is this what
you were asking by requesting that I "say more
about my situation"?
But now I see my balance is $23? What am I doing
wrong. I still haven't gotten to read the full
answer - only the first part did I get to read.
Thanks.
Erin (Customer)
Expert:  Jeopard replied 7 years ago.

Just as a follow up... it's not necessary in my opinion to pay for questions related to this website. I myself would refund any acceptance with regards XXXXX XXXXX on this site.

Jeopard, Internet Researcher
Experience: Publisher and Printer for over 30 yrs... Designed & published print media on every topic.