John Baker
John Baker, Electronics Tech
Experience:  30 Plus years Electronic Tech - 50 + Years Handy Man - 50+ years Gardner - Researcher - Home Owner -
1146604
Type Your Question Here...

How can i get a free, complete work history for a resume

I am trying to create a resume and would like to know what website will provide me with a complete work history with dates of hire and ending work dates for free.
Category: General
Expert:  John Baker replied 10 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

-What is your locarion?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to XXXXX XXXXX's Post: I am currently putting together a resume and am finding it difficult to obtain my past employment history so that I may accurately submit correct starting and ending employment periods dating back 20 Plus years. I live in Gettysburg, PA.

If you go to your local Social Security Office, they have your past employment details.

Their office near you can be found here.

For you past two years of employment, your local unemployment office has that information.

Make sure to bring several types of identification, if you visit either location ,since they will require it to provide you your needed information.