Family Physician, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Researching answers to questions online for 20+ years.
Type Your Question Here...

holding companies that deal with holding pubs thank you

Customer Question

i'm after a holding company that holds pubs and i could rent the pub from an holding company
Category: General
Expert:  Family Physician replied 10 years ago.
This site has some interesting information including the number of pubs that are owned by breweries and leased
and the top 10 pub operators

I am assuming that you are in the UK - if not I could get you some other sources
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to FamilyPhysician's Post: hi, thank you for your help, but the site you sent me are not what i'm looking for they deal with brwer's, but what i'm looking for is an holding company which hold's pub that are not doing so well, a friend of mine got his pub from an holding comoany and they rent the pub from them for £100 per week which is much less than the brewies, a holding comoany holds stock for other companies, this is what i'm after, they are loads of holding comoanies on the net but i dont know which ones hold's pubs, if your not sure what i'm asking for please email me. many thanks
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Hi, you answer wasnt realy what i wanted, sorry, but i'm after holding companies that hold pubs for re sale, i'm after a pub that i could buy, from a brweres it would cost me more but if i go thriugh a hold company it would cost less, but i need to know what holding company deals with pubs?
many thanks lisa
I found a few that seem more like what you are looking for:

They have leases and appear to also have outright sales from multiple companies and brewers as well

The rents seem to be higher than the friends you mention (100pw) - but I'm sure they aren't listing their cheapest renting places on the website.

Is this more like what you had in mind?