Jeffrey Lowy
Jeffrey Lowy, B.S.,MBA, A.A. Member
Experience:  Well versed in a variety of subjects including life, music, the arts, alcoholism and drug addiction
Type Your Question Here...

Hi, I have a Baldwin Orgasonic organ, model #51p can ...

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Baldwin Orgasonic organ, model #51p can you tell me when it was made and the estimated present value.
Category: General
Expert:  Jeffrey Lowy replied 10 years ago.
Please tell me if it is a dual keyboard instrument and if it has foot pedals for bass notes. Chances are likely that this is an old instument with a very small and limited resale market, thus a not very high resale value.

More specific information about the instrument (including the serial number) will help to determine the value. Comparable instruments are currently selling for $99-$1500 depending on condition and any other features that might make it a collectors item.
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Reply to Jeffrey Lowy's Post: Yes, it is dual keyboard with foot pedals. The seriel number is XXXXX I also have the original bench, and both organ and bench are in excellent condition.
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert needed additional information in order to give a detailed answer.

Additional info is, model #51P, serial #51P-1165-B1 original bench and organ in excellent condition