Ask Steve -- a.k.a. Oreport Your Own Ques...

Steve -- a.k.a. Oreport
Steve -- a.k.a. Oreport, Mensa Material - I'm not a 'joiner'
Experience:  Trivia nut... Insatiably Curious... Good Memory -- for obscure facts 1,000 Site-wide Accepts.
14607
Type Your Question Here...

please answer me about my dream asap

Customer Question

i had a dream last night and it was about me and one of my close cousins.......and this guy killed him and i was crying and the guy took his personilty and acted like him and looked like him and i was trying to run away and no one would beleive me.......everyone thought i wwas crazy and this guy was getting way with it
Category: General
Expert:  Steve -- a.k.a. Oreport replied 11 years ago.

Although it does happen -- dreams are rarely literally true -- nor are they often accurate predictors of the future.

This does not mean that dreams are nonsense and should be
ignored.  The most common wisdom is that dreams are the way that
our subconscious mind deals with unresolved issues in our lives.

Regarding your cousin, has there been any native change in your
relationship with him lately?  Is either of you angry with the
other or disappointed in the other?  Has your cousin's attitude,
lifestyle, priorities, friends, or something else -- changed for the
worse, in your opinion?

I wonder -- if because of something like that or some other reason --
you have a fear of losing your relationship, or closeness, with your
cousin.  Or perhaps he is changing in some way or ways that make
him 'unrecognizable' to you.

If any of this (or something similar to it) rings true -- I suggest
that you talk honestly (and gently) with your cousin about it. 
Remember to own your feelings.  Don't come off as angry or
judgmental.

Talking with your cousin about these things may be hard to do -- but,
if you value your cousin and your relationship with him -- it is
necessary, and worth doing.

Let me know if you need more input.  If not, thanks for the
opportunity to assist you... I would really appreciate your honoring my
efforts by 'pushing the button' and Accepting this answer.

Good Luck!

Steve

I have taken the time to post -- what I think is a helpful answer to
your question.  However, you will not be able to view my answer
until you make a five dollar deposit.  Making the deposit allows
you to view my answer but does not obligate you to pay for it.

Thanks in advance.

Steve