matt50025002
matt50025002, M.B.A.
Experience:  Through my many years of life and learning, I have become wise beyond my years.
75514131

Can anyone find a connection between Jacob Horowitz of

Customer Question

Can anyone find a connection between Jacob Horowitz of Przemysl who died 4/22/20 ,whose parents were Moszes Majer Horowitz and Dobra Muhlstein and any of the famous Horowitz Hasids? My family always believe Jacob was ostracized for being too modern, but he died the day his son,my father Jacob Horowitz was born and I have never found any Horowitz relativesi
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  matt50025002 replied 11 days ago.

A great website to get the information you need, is ancestory.com. This website is the largest by far for all historical records the web. There is a subscription fee for this service, this is the reason, I cant look it up for you. I would try out the website, you will surprised what you find, hope this helps, thanks.