A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years
3157612

I am looking grandparents marriage certificate... Paragone,

Customer Question

I am looking for my grandparents marriage certificate... Frank Paragone, Feb 13 1920, Brooklyn , New York... Died August 5 2006. His wife Angelina Siggilino. Born March 22, 1921, Manhattan, New York.. Died Aug 3 2000
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 5 months ago.

I'm so sorry, but New York does not release marriage records (or birth or death records) to the general public until 100 years after the event occurred (if then). One needs to know when and where the marriage took place and request a copy of the marriage record from the county registrar for the county/city where the marriage took place.

Frank was unmarried in 1942 when he registered for the draft. Angelina was married in 1975 according to her Social Security record, so the marriage occurred at some point between those years (1942-1975) You probably know dates of birth of their children, so you can narrow it down even further.

There is no record of their marriage or the births of any children available in any database.

Kind regards,

Schuyler

~