A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years
3157612

Looking grandmothers maiden name...I have her SSN but can't

Customer Question

looking for my grandmothers maiden name...I have her SSN but can't seem to find anything...
JA: The Genealogist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.
Customer: her married name is ***** ***** a marriage before that with the last name of Scott (which was my mothers maiden name) I know my mothers father died when she was a child. My grandmother married alowishus Morrow after divorcing Mr. Scott. Her birthday is ***** 8th, 1916. She died October 25 1979. Her SSN is###-##-#### ***** am looking for her maiden name...
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Genealogist should know?
Customer: her full name is***** I think the A stands for Ann but not sure
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Genealogist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 11 months ago.

Hello.

My name is ***** ***** I'll be researching this for you.

This is what we have so far: Mary A (Maiden Name) m1 Mr. Scott and had your mother. Mr. Scott either died or they were divorced (or both), and Mary A. married Mr. Morrow.

Do you know where either marriage occurred?

Where was your mother born and when?

Thanks for any additional information.