A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years

I ran across this question from about a year ago: "I

Customer Question

I ran across this question from about a year ago: "I am trying to find out who was the husband of an apparent relative who was born in about 1929 in Nescopeck, PA and lived in Merrimack, NH in 1940. It is said that Betty J Cheney married and then divorced her 1st husband and remarried in the early 1950s. I have found nothing about her after the 1940 census."
Elizabeth (Betty) J Chaney is my aunt. According the Nashua Register newspaper, she indeed married Raymond A Gagne in 1948(?) in, Nashua New Hampshire. She divorced a few years later and married a Mr. Cochran. They lived in Alaska. I would like to know who asked the original question.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I was the genealogist who did the original research in February 2015. I'm sorry but we have no way of knowing who asked the question. At Just Answer all records of who asked questions, their addresses and telephone numbers are confidential. Those of us who do the research have no idea who we are helping beyond what country they live in. Customer Service will not disclose that information to us or to anyone else. For instance, all I can see about you is that you give your name as John (most just say JA-74832340 which is an anonymous customer number) and that you are from the United States. Here is the link to the original question: I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but it is the Just Answer policy to protect the identity of all users. Best regards, Schuyler~