A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years
3157612

I am looking grand father Gabriel Beatty, as my mother

Customer Question

I am looking for my grand father Richard William Gabriel Beatty, as my mother (Irene Selina Beatty) saw him the last time when she was three years old. My grand mother's name was Jeanne Dorothy Beatty (nee Gibson). My mother had two brothers and we would like to locate them or any family members.
JA: The Genealogist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Genealogist should know?
Customer: If you need any additional information I would be happy to forward it to you if I may be of assistance.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Genealogist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Brendan Joseph replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

What was your mothers birth date and where was she born?

Brendan