Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years in the field
23511658

My dad told me that our family was related to Abe Lincoln my

Customer Question

my dad told me that our family was related to Abe Lincoln my marriage. I was just wondering if I could find out more on it.
JA: The Genealogist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Genealogist can help you best.
Customer: I went to Alabama to visit my second cousin a few months back and she had pictures and stories on how far our family goes back. My last name is ***** ***** it actually was young before it was changed by my fathers grandpa by marriage.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Genealogist should know?
Customer: my blood is also related to the Hatfields and macoys, aswell as Vikings
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Genealogist about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Genealogy category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Do you have any specific information on any relatives? This is where we would start. For example, your name and the full names of your parents. Any information you have will provide a piece to the puzzle.