A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years
3157612

I choose A. Schuyler to look into my question. Was my

Customer Question

I choose A. Schuyler to look into my question. Was my grandfather ***** ***** Pinckney Murray married more than one time.My cousin said he was.His birthday is ***** in Brownsville, Tx.His parents were Thomas Pinckney Murray and ***** *****. Thomas birthday is ***** in North Carolina. ***** ***** was born in Texas....in 1847.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.

You have other open questions that require acceptance before beginning another one.

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/ad06e1c247c74f89a4ee7a5f03f1a742

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need an attorney, I rather have you. You did a great job for me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I'll wait till you finish my first question.

I finished it.

Thanks,

Schuyler

~

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found Mary Jane Love family.Her father was Thomas Love a carpenter. Her mother was Margaret. This is a 1860 census. Thomas was 35,Margaret wa 26, Mary Jane 5, Anna 2 and Margaret 2. I'm not sure if this is the same family.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure if this is the right family. My grandmother Cora kept a shoe box of letters. My Aunt Elizabeth Murray Young went through all of her things when she died. So one one knows what happened to all of her letters. My grandmother had a letter from a aunt and I don't know her name. But in the letter she wrote find feathers don't make a fine bird. One of my fathers aunts is buried in Sonoma,Ca.

Kindly click on this question and accept it before I can research any further:

Thanks,

Schuyler

~

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This isn't the correct Mary Love. My grandmother 's mother was Mary L. Love married September 1,1870 and died 1887.

I cannot continue to research until you accept the additional service offer.

Also note that you provided a date of birth for Mary Love of 28 Dec 1858. If she married 01 Sep 1870, she would have been just 11 years and 8 months old at the time of the wedding. The tombstone says she was born in 1856. That would make her 13 when she married. Oldest son Harry born 1862, would mean that he was born 8 years before the 1870 wedding, and when she was only 6 years old. It think there must be two Mary Loves involved.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mary L. Love was born in Truckee,Ca on 12-28-1858. She died in 1887 and is buried in Tucson,Arizona at Evergreen Memorial Park,Tucson,Arizona. Her siblings were Kate and Cora and I think Belle C. This I found on 1870 census.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found her grave her birth is 12-28-1858 and she died 1-22-1887. I gave you the births of all her children from the Sayre Linage book by Banta.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found more information on Mary Love Sayre. She was born 1-8-1855. This would make her 15 years old when she married and 17 years old when she had Harry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correction she was born 12-28-1855.