A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years
3157612

From USA. I need to look genealogist in Belgium as my family

Customer Question

Customer: hi.... My name is ***** ***** USA. I need to look for the genealogist in Belgium as my family tree. I will visit there in 2017 and guide me to see my gggg grandparents born and raise plus help to find more in family tree.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: some missing born date and wedding date. birth place, etc
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Genealogy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: will you find a genealogist for me? so he/she will help me to guide there?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Karrie,

Can you tell me more about what you already know about your ancestors, and exactly what it is you are looking for?

Many records have been transcribed and are available to genealogists from this country. If I don't find anything, then I can give you a source for good genealogists in Belgium who will be able to go to the whatever town is involved in person and check for local records.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Schuyler

~