Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer, Editor, Former teacher
Experience:  Multi-degreed professional, excellent research skills.
18321761

Is Wolf who worked Paint Co in 1966 and lived in Alameda

Customer Question

Is Richard Wolf who worked for Glidden Paint Co in 1966 and lived in Alameda with three roommates Ron Peters, Greg McCall and Jerry ... I don't remember his last name. Jerry worked for Coca Cola Co , Greg worked for men's clothing store in Okland and Ron worked for a truck company. The rented a house in the Lagoon in Alameda. Richard (Dick) has a sister Barbara Wolf. She was from LA. Dick's father was a minester in Southern California. Is Dick still alive?
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 11 months ago.

A reverse search of public records indicates that there is an 81 year old person by that name who lived in Alameda and who has a relative named Barbara. He would appear to still be alive and I am attaching a screenshot of his most recent contact information.

Note that only the police can do an official background check and this is from public records. It may not be up to date or accurate.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How do I get a screenshot and what about Eleanor Gettman. I can't find an obituary notice for her.

My fault. Forgot the screenshot. I have just finished the Gettman question but here's what I left out.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I cannot open my page right now

I checked the attachment link and found that it works perfectly on my two computers, an iphone and iPad. If you are having problems opening it, let me know.