A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years
3157612

I am following up to the question on isidor pollak. you were

Customer Question

I am following up to the question on isidor pollak. you were helping a family member with prior. I am looking for his parents names.
his name is ***** ***** and was born in austria, he was married to ***** *****bauer. I am hoping you can help me locate his parents names
thanks
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to our site and thanks for requesting me. I will be happy to see if I can find anything for you.
All the best,
Schuyler
~
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am seeing that I am being charged for the rest of the money but I have no information yet on isadore Pollock can I have an update please
Thanks
Please re-read the terms of service for how you are charged. Scroll down to #9. http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0
You can also telephone Customer Service at(###) ###-#### Those of us who spend hours researching customers' questions have nothing to do with the financial side of the company and we aren't paid for our work until a customer accepts an answer and leaves positive feedback.
There is no answer because I've only had a few hours to research the question. So far, I have found no record of his birth.
This is another information request. It isn't an answer. You haven't received an answer yet. I'm sorry for any confusion.
I will probably finish my work by tomorrow and you will have an answer then, one way or the other. Of course, sometimes there are no records available for many varying reasons. Ratings are for the work, not for whether records exist or not, since we have no control over that.
All the best,
Schuyler
~
I'm sad to report that there are no records for the birth of Isidor Pollak (any spelling) 1877 +/- 5 years in Austria, Germany, Hungary, Poland, or Russia. Sometimes that happens when records have been destroyed; there have been two world wars that were fought in the area and many records were burned in fires subsequent to bombings.
It always disappoints me when I spend hours looking for records only to find that none exist.
All the best,
Schuyler
~
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for looking we thought that might be the cause for the dead end
Yes, it's so sad, but it happens. It disappoints me as much as you when all my work doesn't produce a record. Remember that I am not compensated until a customer accepts the answer and provides positive feedback.
Good luck with your family research.
All the best,
Schuyler
~