A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years
3157612

I just came across one question from an unnamed person about

Customer Question

I just came across one question from an unnamed person about 3 years back about the German family name KRACHT, and you gave hints to the history of this family from the 13th century. Interstingly exactly the same story has been told to me by my parents. My name is***** I know that an uncle of mine, a brother of my dad, moved to USA before WW2. So the questioner might be a relative to me, and I would really love to get in contact, if possible.
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Wecome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to research for you. However, we who do the research have no idea as to the identity of our clients. That is to protect their privacy. Even if they choose to give their name as you have, we have no information about their contact information. Therefore, there is no way to put you in contact with the earlier questioner. Please let me know if you have questions. All the best, Schuyler~