HistoryGeek
HistoryGeek, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I have a BA in History and a love of all things Genealogy.
69542077

I really need some help and advice on my Jewish ancestry, I

I really need some help and advice on my Jewish ancestry, I am trying to trace Abraham Lyon Moses born London 1801, married XXXXX XXXXX 04 Dec. 1823 (Great London Synagogue) his father was Henry Moses born abt 1780 and married to Nancy Lazarus 03 Aug. 1800 also at London Synagogue, after Abraham emigrated to Australia his son Isaac changed religion to Church of England, Isaac was born 1828 in London.
I would greatly appreciate any help you can offer
Regards XXXXX XXXXX (nee Moses)
Hello:

Let me see if I can find some resources for you. I'll get back to you soon, hopefully.

Peace,
Kari
Hello:

So I don't want to pursue research if you would rather do it (I love to research and always want to do my own), so I'm initially presenting this answer as resources for you to find info on your own. If you would like me to do some of the research for you through these sites, just let me know in response.

There is a Jewish Genealogical Society of Great Britain that has a lot of resources on its site: http://www.jgsgb.org.uk/

I followed one of the links on its resources page to Synagogue Scribes website. Even a brief search brought up information about your family. Here is the link to the website: http://synagoguescribes.com/blog/

As this was just one of the links on the first page, it seems likely that other links will also be useful.

As I said, I am happy to do additional research if you like or to answer any further questions about the information I've provided.

Peace,
Kari
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you anyway, but these resources didn't really tell me anything new