Shirley
Shirley, Genealogy Consultant
Experience:  Help with your Genealogy and Family History research.
69545677

looking for Heike,born Fischer 14-01-1956

I'm looking for Heike ..... born Fischer 14-01-1956 she was born in Stuttgart , We think she was adopted by US people but we don't know that for sure, who knows how we can find her en my brother,

.

Also looking for my brother Olaf Fischer was born

28-08-1954 also born in Stuttgart , stil lives I heard somewhere in Beieren Germany

Roberto Kremer( born Fischer)

Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Angela,

Sure I'll wait, I just hope that we can find someone to help us both are around age of 60 so hope to find them

grandpa was Erich Fischer, born 02-05-1902 in Erfurt (concert singer) died 09-04-1945 in Herleshausen his father was Robert Fischer ( Germany) grandmother was Paula Schlotter.

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you.

We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Go on searching please

Expert:  Shirley replied 1 year ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be doing the research on your question.

Would you please tell me how and why the family was separated?

If I need further information, I will contact you. Please be patient until that time.

Thank you,

Shirley

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shirley, So greatfull with youre help.

The family separation was rather straightforward actually. My mother (Waltraud Fischer) parents Erich Fischer and Paula Schlotter} had a few "encounters" with U.S. soldiers. The first "encounter" produced Heike and Olaf, the second one, with my father, produced me, Roberto.

Waltraud wasn't able to take care of either of us so she put us up for adoption. My fathers name was Sgt. Frank E. Williams, born in 1914. In my birth year (1958) he was 44 years old.

This information came from the municipal offices in Marburg a/d Lahn.

They also stated that he returned on April 28 to 1959 to " USAG (6005), Fort MacArthur, Fort Mac Arthur, Calif"

Information about my half sister Heike and half brother Olaf that I got from the official source in Marburg consists only of this:

Birth father:Heike and Olaf: Donald Coughlin who was in Stuttgart also in 1955/56

Expert:  Shirley replied 1 year ago.

Considering what happened to your family, you have an enormous amount of information. Congratulations! You deserve a big pat on the back.

All of our research in the genealogy category of Just Answer is done online, and I have access to all online genealogical records. However, not every record is online. I do not think I have ever seen an adoption record online. In the United States, most of the adoption records are sealed by the court and we cannot access them. You are probably going to have to hire a local researcher to do on site research, or an attorney to locate the records, and petition the court on your behalf. I wish there was more I could do to help you.

I did locate one record that could possibly be your sister Heike, assuming her name was not changed.

U.S. Public Records Index, Volume 1

Name: Heike M McMillan

[Heike M Fischer]

Birth Date: 3 Sep 1958

Phone Number:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Address: 323 Ashley Brook Dr., Lawrenceville, GA,NNN-NN-NNNN(1996)

[3902 75th Terrnce East, Sarasota, FL, 34243 (1994)]

[1501 Moreno Ave, Fort Myers, FL,NNN-NN-NNNN

The following link will take you to a web page full of information about German research.

https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/Germany_Court_Records

Thank you,

Shirley

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shirley, no " our" Heike is born in 1956

Expert:  Shirley replied 1 year ago.

I did not say, "this is your sister".

I said, "I did locate one record that could possibly be your sister Heike."

Please re-read my entire answer again and keep in mind that, even though

I did not expect to find anything, I did spend 2-3 hours doing research on your behalf.

As stated previously, you are probably going to have to hire a local researcher to do on site research, or an attorney to locate the records, and petition the court on your behalf.

Sincerely,

Shirley

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Shirley,

Yeah I readed what you wrote, I don't blame you, its very diffecult to find something, about Heike or Olaf, so now I'm gonna search my birth father although I know he should be possible dead by now or is about 100,

I am gratgfull with your help, don't get me wrong

Kind regards

Jolanda @ Roberto Kremer( born Fischer)

Expert:  Shirley replied 1 year ago.

I did a quick search for Frank E Williams born 1914 and there are too many.

Do you know where he was born? Or maybe the month and day he was born?

Thank you,

Shirley

Expert:  Shirley replied 1 year ago.

Here at Just Answer we are not paid unless we receive a rating of 3 or higher. I have access to all of the genealogical information online because I spend my own money to access several subscription websites. I am not reimbursed for this. I cannot find something that is not there. A genealogist is paid for their time/expertise, not the results of their research. You would still pay an attorney who lost your case or a doctor who could not cure you because you are paying for their time/expertise. I would appreciate it if you would rate your answers a 3 or higher to ensure I am paid for my work. Thank you.

I tried searching for Frank E. Williams born 1914 but cannot continue to search without additional information. Do you know where he was born?

Shirley, Genealogy Consultant
Experience: Help with your Genealogy and Family History research.