A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years
3157612

i would like to know more about my father side (chinese He

Customer Question

i would like to know more about my father side (chinese Heritage)
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i still waiting

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

mu last name is sulen

But i am not sure if it's chinese last name

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. No further information is requested at this time. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to try to help you. However, there is no genealogy information available online from China.

What is your father's full name?

What is his date of birth and when was he born?

What is your mother's name?

When and where were they married?

We will see if that provides enough information to begin a search.

All the best,

Schuyler

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

-Ramon sulen yep

-He was born in Peru

-Gloria de maria tavara garrido

-married in 77

I wrote:

What is your mother's name?

When and where were they married?

You wrote:

-Ramon sulen yep

-He was born in Peru - When, and where in Peru?

-Gloria de maria tavara garrido - Who is this?

-married in 77 - Who mwas married in 77? And is that 1977, 1877, etc.?

Where were they married?

Did they live in Peru or move elsewhere?

I doubt that there are any records if it was 1977. Most countries when they allow any information at all online do not allow birth records that are less than 100 years old.

Looking forward to more information,

Schuyler

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

- i do not when

- this is my mothers name

-1977 marriage of my parents

- Trujillo -la libertad -peru

- they did live in Peru

Thanks so much for the additional information.

Do you have an actual date of marriage for your parents? There were about 1,500 marriages in 1977 in Trujilla, La Libertad alone, and the records are divided into quarters (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, etc). There is no index. Every record has to be examined separately.

Also do you know your father's exact date of birth?

All the best,

Schuyler