A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years

Dear Just answer Genealogy experts, My name isXXXXX

Dear Just answer Genealogy experts, My name isXXXXX Rinne former first and family name. I am daughter of Kohen (Martti Rinne, born 19 Aug 1936 in Viipuri, Karelia) and Keren (Miina Kyrönlahti born 16 Nov 1938 in Alajärvi, Ostrobothnia). I was born in Helsinki 24 April 1964. I am single zionist, I have lived in Israel 1985, 1991-1994.
My jewish genealogy is at Vilna Gaon archives officially. My jewish genealogy may be at Budapest archives and archives of Rome (Vatican), and archives of Jerusalem in Israel?! I am looking for my Vilnian ancestor´s name and birthdate and place, my Hungarian ancestor´s name and birthdate and place, my Rome Vatican ancestor´s name and birthdate and place, and my Israeli Jerusalem ancestor´s name and birthdate and place. Please let me have this information in my aliyah in Israel for Soknut Jewish Agency of Israel in Stockholm, Jerusalem. I look forward to your response. Faithfully yours,
Miss Meriam Ronimus
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to try to help you.

I'm so sorry but birth records are not released to the public until 100 years after the event occurred. Also, many countries do not have any genealogy information online at all. In your particular case, all research would need to be done in person. Just Answer is solely an online site.

If you need someone to do research in person for you, you can find competent people through www.apgen.org or www.progenealogists.com. Fees for on-site research vary considerably from as little as $75 USD per hour to over $150, so it pays to negotiate.

I am truly sorry the records you seek are not online.

All the best,

Schuyler

A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience: Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years