A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years
3157612

While searching online for John Wegerhoff from South Africa,

While searching online for John Wegerhoff from South Africa, I came upon his correspondence with you last year on this website. If you are permitted to divulge such details, I would much appreciate your sending me his e-mail address. He is an old acquaintance with whom I wish to re-establish contact.

Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to try to help you. However, I don't have his email address or other contact details. Those of us who answer questions know nothing at all about the customers, not even their names unless they divulge them in the course of interaction. All address, telephone numbers, emails and othe details are removed from the correspondence before it arrives on the board for us to research. Only Customer Service would have access to that information, but they won't reveal it. You can contact them if you like, but I'm sure of the company policy on customer privacy. [email protected].

Best regards,

Schuyler

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How very sad and disappointing. But I do understand the need for privacy, and thank you for your attention to my request.

You're so very welcome. Have you tried leaving a message on surname websites (Rootsweb.com, ancestry.com) where he might be looking? Have you checked Facebook and Twitter? Those are just some random thoughts. I hope you can find him and renew your acquaintance.

Best regards,

Schuyler