A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience:  Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years

Lewis Hansen født in 1853 Norway immigrante in 1871 or 187

Lewis Hansen født in 1853 Norway immigrante in 1871 or 1872
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX X will do whatever I can to try to help you.

Where did Lewis Hansen go in 1871 or 1872?

Do you know the name of the ship?

Looking forward to working with you,

Schuyler

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They went to Minnesota.my grandfather was born in minneapolishe was born in 1890

What was your grandfather's name?

What one specific question about one person would you like us to research for you?

Thanks,

Schuyler

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know Lewis Hansen birth place in norway

Thank you. I will see what I can find in the Norwegian records. Do you know the name of his parents by any chance? Hansen is a very common surname and the odds that there were several Lewis Hansens born in 1853 are great.

Thanks,

Schuyler

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
His parentes name was hans ChristXXXXX XXXXXsen and XXXXX XXXXXsen, They was born in 1825 and 1824

Thanks so much. I will check the records. It will take a while since they are hand written and not alphabetized, so one must look at all births in each separate province for the entire year 1853. You will get an email similar to this one when I have something to report. You can ignore all other emails until then.

Best regards,

Schuyler

I have finished checking all the baptisms for 1853, and there was no record of anyone named Lewis/Louis/Ludvig/Ludwig Hansen/Hanssen/Hanson/Hansson baptised anywhere in Norway with parents Hans Christian and Anna that year.

It is difficult to understand because the records are complete and if he was born in 1853, he should be there.

I'm so sorry that there is no record of him

Best regards,

Schuyler

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you vert Munch.Best regards marianne

Hi, Marianne,

You're so very welcome.

Kind regards,

Schuyler

A. Schuyler, Genealogist
Experience: Researcher and genealogist for past 30 years