Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience:  Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.

Brenden:See if you can find anything on the maiden name of

Brenden:
See if you can find anything on the maiden name of Ezekiel Hazelton's wife's name. I believe her first name was Margaret.
Ezekiel was born in Annaghbeg, Killyman Parish, Ireland, 11 May 1788 and died in Derryalskea, Donaghmore Parish, Tyrone County, Ireland 22 Apr 1874. He is buried at the Church of Ireland, St. Andrew.
I realize all of this is about Ezekie's life and nothing about his wife except that I think her first name was Margaret.
I got the about information in Canada who is tracing the Hazelton Family. Any help you can give me, I will appreciate very much. Customer
Category: Genealogy
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  Brendan Joseph replied 1 year ago.

Hello Ann,

Records pre 1800 in Ireland more or less do not exist unless you were rich or famous.

I will see what I can find.

Brendan

Hello Ann,

Ezkiel's wife was Margaret Steenson.

I hit lucky with this one.

His will

Brendan

Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience: Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Oh my goodness, you are a miracle worker, Bless you. I will get another question to you today. I will give you positive feedback and remember, I will give you a tip after the next question, win or loose. I cannot get over how happy I am to have met you.

Customerimg src="http://www.justanswer.com/js/ver/lib/tiny_mce_3_5_5_1/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif" border="0" alt="Smile" title="Smile"/>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Not a big deal but did you happen to see if Margaret and Ezekiel Hazelton had other children beside James?

Hello Ann,

He had a daughter who was married to John Smyth, he did not name her in the will.

I wish I could find a will like that for my family.

Thank you for your very kind rating.

Brendan
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay, here is the last one for Ireland (I think). The other families will be a separate issue and they may be something that you do not wish to tackle.

I need the parents' names and information for William Hoey. He was born 1823 in Fermanagh, Northern Ireland and died 1901 in Grogey, Fermanagh, Northern Ireland.

I cannot guarantee the dates and places because it came from an elderly family member who lives in Arkansas.

Thank you so much.Customerimg src="http://www.justanswer.com/js/ver/lib/tiny_mce_3_5_5_1/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif" border="0" alt="Smile" title="Smile"/>Smile

Hello Ann,

I will have a look today

Brendan

Hello Ann,

What was William's wife's name, was it Margaret?

Brendan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have been given the name of Mary Reid. There are three of us working on this same tree...a lady in Canada an elderly man in Arkansas and one other person and then there is me. But, of course, there is you, and you are the most important. Thanks,

Hello Ann,

There were 3 William Hoey's living in Fermanagh 1860, one of these was living in Grogey 1860. His widow Margaret was still living in Grogey 1901, she was living with her daughter.

There is a baptism record 1853 for a Frances Hoey in Devonish, Fermanagh, parents William Hoey and Mary Maguire.

Ring any bells !!

Brendan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What I have been given is the info I sent earlier. They had a bunch of children.

Margaret 1867

James 1870

John 1871

William 1873

Sarah Jane 1875 came to the USA

George 1880

Charlotte 1887

Ellie 1888 came to the USA

Ruby 1892

A very large family and some of the distant family moved to Canada and I got some of the info from the genealogy buff in Canada. I have not scanned her documents.

Mary Reid, her parent's information came from a Canadian DC for her sister. Does this make any sense. I am praying that you will be able to find William's parents and thank you so much for your efforts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't know this will help but according to the Canadian Death Certificate, Mary Reid's parents were John Reid and Isabell or Isabella Mooney. Thank you again and Happy Easter,Customerimg src="http://www.justanswer.com/js/ver/lib/tiny_mce_3_5_5_1/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif" border="0" alt="Smile" title="Smile"/>

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is Margaret Hoey age 85, William Hoey's mother? Does Ireland/Northern Ireland have obits? Maybe will never find William Hoey's Dad. Sometimes we run in to brick walls that are always brick walls. LMK,Customer/p>

Hello Ann,

Margaret Hoey must be his mother, I have checked land records.

Brendan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

But nothing on the Papa? Let me know and then we will sadly close out this element of genealogy.

I cannot believe you are working on Saturday. When I hear back from you, I will sadly move on and set up your tip and Smile.

Over the weekend, i will think of how to approach the NA and the family owing a part of Long Island. It is for my eldest daughter's biological father's family and Ed is deceased.

Thank you for your efforts,Customer/p>

Hello Ann,

I have not given up yet.

Brendan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I got the some info. from Fermanagh GOLD (a free site). Still nothing certain about the parents.

You are working on Easter? Do you want me to send the info? My goodness, you are just so kind. Customer/p>

Hello Ann,

Talk to you later.

Brendan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am not certain, have you given up on this crazy family? I was planning to email you today if we were finished. If you are finished, we need to close out this and then go on to something else. Customerimg src="http://www.justanswer.com/js/ver/lib/tiny_mce_3_5_5_1/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-wink.gif" border="0" alt="Wink" title="Wink"/>

Hello Ann,

1788 electoral list Groogy John Hoey

1798 electoral list Groogy John Hoey

Tithe's 1833 Groogy George and James

George or James were William's father

John was his grandfather.

Brendan
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you a million times over. You have worked very hard on these projects and you will never know how much I appreciate your efforts.

You think these were puzzles but we will start working next week on my eldest daughter's deceased biological father's family. Is there a way that I can send you a word document?

Enjoy the weekend without me pestering you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Is everything okay or did I not pay you sufficient? If you do not want to do anything additionally, I will just drop off. You have been wonderful and I would never do anything to offend you. Have a blessed weekend,Customerimg src="http://www.justanswer.com/js/ver/lib/tiny_mce_3_5_5_1/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif" border="0" alt="Smile" title="Smile"/>SmileSmile

Hello Ann,

We are still the best of friends.

Brendan

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You did not answer my question...was the tip not adequate? You will always be my friend. You have helped me so much and I could never pay you what you are worth. May God richly bless you,Customerimg src="http://www.justanswer.com/js/ver/lib/tiny_mce_3_5_5_1/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif" border="0" alt="Smile" title="Smile"/>

Hello Ann,

William was the son of either George or James, there is no record that gives William's exact father.

Brendan

Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. I have cancelled my account and will not be going forward. You have been wonderful. Customerimg src="http://www.justanswer.com/js/ver/lib/tiny_mce_3_5_5_1/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif" border="0" alt="Smile" title="Smile"/>Smile

Hello Ann,

Thank you very much for your kind rating and very generous bonus, it has just appeared on my system, thank you so much for your generosity.

Brendan

Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Brenden,

You are very special and I thank you a lot for all of your kind help. Some of the information would never have been available to me without you.

I have dropped off for a little while. I just want to see where to go next. I know that the Native Americans will be very difficult, as well as the beginning of that particular family.

I wish you well and much success in your endeavor to help others with their brick walls.

CustomerSmileWink
Thank you very much Ann,

It has been a pleasure working with you, I will talk to you soon, thank you for your generosity.

Brendan
Brendan Joseph, Consultant