Brendan Joseph
Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience:  Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
70223666

Genealogy for Northern Ireland

Genealogy for Northern Ireland

I will research this for you and I will contact you if I need further information.

Thank you,

Shirley

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I prefer a different genealogist. This one did not help another family member. Please reassign. Thank you.

Hello there,

I will research your question, I live in Ireland.

Brendan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am on line now if you need additional information. Blessings

Hello there,

I have spent the last two hours researching your question, I have located 4 children, the first in 1828 the last in 1849, the baptism records for 3 are available, the 4th John was born in Waterford Ireland 15th November 1839. Esther was born 1809 in Dublin, Ireland. Using the link below switch to Dublin, you can buy her baptism record.

There are two baptism records for John in Co. Down 1805 and 1808, I am unsure which is correct, his death record may give a clue.

Parents of the children below John Graham and esther King.

Baptismal/Birth Records for Ireland

ActionCostSourceSurnameFirst NameYearCounty
View25 creditsChurch BaptismGrahamRobert1828Co. Down
View25 creditsChurch BaptismGrahamElizabeth1842Co. Down
View25 creditsChurch BaptismGrahamWilliam Patrick1849Co. Down

The records are available at:

http://down.rootsireland.ie/

You register for free, records cost 5 euro,

John Graham

Birth 15 Nov 1839
Waterford, Waterford,, Ireland

Death 22 Sep 1913
Chicago, Cook, Illinois

Burial 25 Sep 1913
Chicago, Cook, Illinois

Name:John Graham
Titles and Terms:
Event Date:22 Sep 1913
Event Place:Chicago Home for the Incurables, Chicago, Cook, Illinois
Gender:Male
Race (Original):W
Race:White
Age (Formatted):73y 10m 7d
Birth Year (Estimated):
Birth Date:15 Nov 1839
Birthplace:Ireland
Marital Status:
Spouse's Name:
Spouse's Titles and Terms:
Father's Name:John Graham
Father's Titles and Terms:
Father's Birthplace:Ireland
Mother's Name:Esther King
Mother's Titles and Terms:
Mother's Birthplace:Ireland
Occupation:Foreman Railroad
Address:3112 South Park Ave.
Residence Place:Chicago, Cook, Ill.
Cemetery:Mt. Olivet
Burial Place:Chicago, Cook, Ill.
Burial Date:25 Sep 1913

Brendan

Brendan Joseph, Consultant
Experience: Brendan has worked as an expert for Ancestry.com specialising in Irish / British/ Canadian / Australia/ American research.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The other part of my question was, were you able to find John & Esther King Graham's parents. I have no information on them. Thank you and have a blessed Sunday.

Hello there,

Esther King was born 1809 in Dublin

John Graham was born 1805 or 1808 in Co. Down

Esther's baptism record here:

http://dublinnorth.rootsireland.ie/

John's here:

http://down.rootsireland.ie/

You register for free, baptism records cost 5 euro each. There are two baptism records for John 1805 or 1808. His death record should point to the correct record.

Brendan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. I will try these today. I am guessing that John and Esther parents will be listed on the baptism record. Smile

I wish you did the USA but entirely different line. Bless you.

Hello there,

I am an international expert, I am just as good researching in the US, I have been researching for 25 years.

Brendan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Do I need to sign up with a different account? If I do that isn't a problem. Believe me this will be difficult. This has to do with my grandfather, John Graham's grandson. I will do whatever is necessary. How are you with Native Americans? As soon as you respond, I will provide the info. That is the extent of the above line at least for now. Blessings.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I will give you feedback when I hear back. I appreciate your effort. You also have a tip in the works. I appreciate your help. Customerimg src="//www.justanswer.com/js/ver/lib/tiny_mce_3_5_5_1/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif" border="0" alt="Smile" title="Smile"/>

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

There are two baptism records for John in Co. Down 1805 and 1808, I am unsure which is correct, his death record may give a clue. 1808 I believe is correct except John's mother's name isn't there. Any suggestions. I am very satisfied with Esther King. Thank you. I have not had time to look at the childrens' records. I will do that tomorrow. That will end Ireland and I have three brickwalls in the USA. One is about a baby that was kidnapped in either Seattle, WA or in Alaska. Second is my step-childrens' grandfather. He was probably in Georgia or Statesville. The other is the Native American heritage for my eldest daughter through her biological father. Those records would be in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas. If this is of interest, let me know and I will give you details and do whatever it is that I am supposed to do financially. Just call me stupid!! I thank you and blessings to you.Customerimg src="//www.justanswer.com/js/ver/lib/tiny_mce_3_5_5_1/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif" border="0" alt="Smile" title="Smile"/>

Hello there,

Please contact customer support for any questions in relation to finance.

If you wish to ask me a new question just state "Question for Brendan"

Brendan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Ann

Hello Ann,

Thank you very much for your kind rating and very generous bonus.

Brendan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

you are very welcome. with this string of questions, may i ask how to find the 3rd John's wife or my grandfather's Graham' s wife's name. i will post another question today. We will go one at a time. Have a happy day.

Customer

Hello there,

I look forward to hearing from you

Brendan