Engineer John C., Customer Service
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with vast experience with Game Systems and the integration with computers and networks.
23822421

We have just lost power and now our ps3 won't turn on, No

Customer Question

Hi we have just lost power and now our ps3 won't turn on
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: No issues In the past we have a hisence tv
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We lost power about a hour ago now everything else is working but just not the ps3 Nothing as yet cause we are unsure what to do
JA: Anything else you want the game expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just how to get the ps3 back up and running
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please make sure the power cable is well connected to both ends (to the PS3 and to the electric outlet). I would try also connecting the PS3 to a different outlet, if you can try directly to a wall outlet.

If you don't get any light when you turn it ON, then the power outage may have fry the PS3 power supply. In this case this will need to be repaired by a technician. Is the PS3 still in warranty?

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====