Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid user and trouble shooter of Gaming Systems
32989067

I am trying to change my son's Xbox Live Privacy Settings

Customer Question

Hi Pearl :) My name is***** am trying to change my son's Xbox Live Privacy Settings (currently it is 'under 18', but he is over 18). However, I keep getting the message 'Temporary Problem with Service. Try again later'. I waited a few hours, but am still getting this message when I try to change the Privacy Settings. Can you help?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine? How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Xbox 1s. We just got it yesterday. We tried last night to change the settings, and today. Same message.
JA: Anything else you want the game expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thanks Pearl. I think that's it :)
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the xbox (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the xbox, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please