Dustin, Repair Technician
Experience:  From The ColecoVision to PS3's and XBOX 360's I have been using and repairing game systems for many years! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

It keeps saying my disc in invalid but I had used it one

Customer Question

It keeps saying my disc in invalid but I had used it one time and then never again.
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What type of game system are you using. Ps3 Ps4 Xbox 360 Xbox one>?

Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Good afternoon.. I tried to accept your phone call request and it said payment failed on this end. Sometimes your bank or credit card will block unknnown transactions and a quick call to them will usually clear up that issue.

With that being said, we can continue with written support instead.. To get started, I need to know What type of game system are you using. Ps3 Ps4 Xbox 360 Xbox one>?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's wii u can you call me now please
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

I tried to accept your phone call request and it said payment failure. However, we should be able to work through most of this via written support.

lets start here.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2153/~/disc-read-issues%2C-including-disc-read-error-messages

On that page click the blue button to start troubleshooting.. This will walk you through several steps, including updating the system software. Work through that process methodically and it should resolve the issue.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
She did clarify it with the credit card
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Did you try the above steps I mentioned, as this could save you some $$ rather then having to pay for a phone call as well.

?