Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Avid user and trouble shooter of Gaming Systems

I am Jacqueline please help me with my Vitas ..I bought

Customer Question

hi I am Jacqueline please help me with my Vitas ..I bought 3 vitas and $210.00 in Sony cards as well as 2 PSPs and a PS4 and I'm plan on getting a PS3 (it was stolen)
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Please tell me what you need in the way of help with your new Sony Playstation Vita devices. The initial Setup of a Playstation Vita is much like that of other PS devices. One has to have a Sony Entertainment Network account, which can be an account that one uses with other PS devices formerly, in which case you don't have to create the account, you just sign in to the Sony Entertainment Network account you already have, on the Vita device. For other details, the PS Vita Quick Start Guide is here: (If you really need a phone call for help, I will Opt Out in favor of another Expert.)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I phone call would be nice... because I have a few questions. Actually I have 3 questions so a call I fell may be best, ***** ***** my athristis limits my ablilty to type
I understand, and agree. I have Opted Out in favor of a tech who can offer Live Phone Call service.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there Jacqueline,The phone call is an additional charge as its an additional service, I have made the request, please accept it and I will then call you