Nathan, Customer Service
Experience:  Electronics technician for install, troubleshooting, and repairs.

I need my passwor playstation 4, my email address i

Customer Question

I need my passwor for my playstation 4, my email address is
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Daniel. I cannot tell you your password, nor can anyone else, for security reasons.What you can do however is to reset your password ***** something new, and then use that going forward. You can do that from the ps4 directly:1. From the PS4's Home Screen, press up on the d-pad to get to the Function area. 2. Go to [Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Sign In] and press X. If you see [Sign Out] instead of [Sign In], go ahead and sign out and then choose [Sign In]. 3. Enter the Sign-In ID for which you wish to recover your password, and then press the triangle button to choose "Forgot your password?" 4. Your Sign-In ID should already be filled out. Now enter the Date of Birth you entered when you created your account. 5. Highlight [Confirm] and press the X button icon button to have a password ***** email sent. Once you receive the email, follow the instructions in the email to complete your password ***** Or you can do it via your computer:1. Click here to jump over to the PlayStation Network's forgot password ***** 2. Enter your Sign In ID (E-mail Address) and Date of Birth. 3. If you enter the information correctly, you will see a confirmation message like the one below, and click Continue. 4. Click on the link in the email you received. 5. Verify your identity by either entering your Date of Birth, or by answereing your Security Question 6. Enter in your New Password, and then type it a second time to confirm, and click Continue. 7. Once your password ***** updated, you will see confirmation on the PlayStation Network homepage. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?