Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  Console Game Developer Since 1983. Game Enthusiast from Childhood
23511658

I need to delete a saved file on my PS3, When I get to a

Customer Question

I need to delete a saved file on my PS3, When I get to a certain point in the game it freezes, Got a new game, though getting tie same results....
Category: Game Systems
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 8 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Go into Saved Data Utility, then press square until you see "group by title", you'll see folders for each game. Go to a game with a large number of save files and press triangle on any one save file. Check "Sort By" and make sure it's sorted by "update date v", then you will see game saves in the order they were saved and you can delete which ones you want.