Dustin, Repair Technician
Experience:  From The ColecoVision to PS3's and XBOX 360's I have been using and repairing game systems for many years! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I am trying to retrieve my Microsoft account information to

Customer Question

I am trying to retrieve my Microsoft account information to download the Season Pass on the Lego Avengers video game. How do I go about getting it?
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If you need to reset your microsoft account password, you can do so using this link.

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Enter your microsoft account email address, and it will then send a password ***** email to that email address.

If you still cannot reset the password ***** login, please send a detailed reply letting me know at what point you get stuck and cannot proceed, thank you.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.