Dustin, Repair Technician
Experience:  From The ColecoVision to PS3's and XBOX 360's I have been using and repairing game systems for many years! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I watch netflix with my wii. The cursor will not show up on

Customer Question

I watch netflix with my wii. The cursor will not show up on the TV screen. I have disconnected and restarted everything: TV, wii console, and the remote has new batteries and lights up. Can you help?
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Question, is it only on netflix that the cursor isnt working.. or are you no longer able to use the cursor on the wii period?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
can't use it at all. It does not show on the screen. I don't play games on it so I don't know about games.
Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

If you removed the batteries.. Then we probably need to resync the remote with the wii.

Please follow the full and complete steps on the page below, and it should solve the issue.

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2815/p/604/c/569/session/L3RpbWUvMTQ1NjQ1MTUzOS9zaWQvUXRPUk1fSm0%3D

If this doesnt work send a reply letting me know if you were able to complete the steps and exactly what happened. if it does work, please dont forget to return here and click and submit a rating to show that I was able to assist you.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.