Dustin, Repair Technician
Experience:  From The ColecoVision to PS3's and XBOX 360's I have been using and repairing game systems for many years! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

How can i sign into youtube to show i am over 18?

Customer Question

Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Before you try accessing 18+ videos.. You should go into your profile first and make sure that you have your birthday set and verified.. Heres how

1. Sign into your About me page on a computer.
  2. In the left nav bar, click Profile.
  3. Under your profile picture, click About.
  4. Click Edit in the Basic Information section.
  5. Verify your birthday and update if necessary.
  6. Click Save.

Once you verify your age, sign out of m.youtube.com and sign back in. You should now be able to watch age-restricted videos. This does not impact accounts belonging to users who have told us they are minors. Learn more about age requirements on Google's accounts.

Then, you should be able to watch over 18 videos without issue. If you get stuck or this doesnt work, let me know. And please dont forget to return here and click and submit one of the star rating icons to show that I was able to assist you!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.