Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

WHy do I have to pay? Is there a free support page? how can

Customer Question

WHy do I have to pay for help?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Game-System Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Is there a free support page?
JA: The Game-System Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: how can I fix 51030 code?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Game-System Technician should know?
Customer: I changed servers and now I can't get Netflix and this code (51030)keeps popping up
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Game-System Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That error references a problem with your internet and/or WiFi connection.

Try turning Off your router, for 4 minutes or more. Then turn it On again, and try connecting after you have let it warm up for a minute or two.

If that doesn't get it working, or does just produce the same error, let me know, I will advise you further.